Building your business through remodeling
Remodeling a restaurant, apartment building or bank is a chance to reinvent your business, by drawing new customers and establishing loyalty among the ones you already have. Whether the commercial remodel project is large or small, it’s an important effort to create and maintain an efficient use of space that’s attractive and up to date.
“It means something when a customer walks in the door and instantly feels comfortable, and that’s the experience Noblit-Didier team creates for restaurants and businesses in Kansas City and throughout the region.”
From the parking lot to the rooftop
Our goal is to transform your business by improving the space both visually and functionally. That may mean updating the lobby and bathrooms, or it could be a full-scale overhaul from floors to roofing. But before our design-build experts initiate a commercial remodeling project of any size, we do our homework:
- We visit your business to understand customer traffic patterns so that we get a feel for the space.
- We recommend quality materials that fit your image and your budget, based on our years of experience in commercial remodeling.
- As a licensed real estate professional and seasoned general contractor, John Noblit understands property values as much as he understands quality workmanship. You can feel confident your remodel will deliver a return on your investment.
24/7 progress updates, at your fingertips
Our firm’s general contractors remain personally involved from start to finish, making sure the work is completed on time and on budget, with minimal disruption to your business. In fact, our exclusive software tool gives you real-time updates on your project, so you know what to expect every step of the way.
- Change orders and budget impact
- Site photos
- The weather forecast and how it might affect project scheduling
- Other details that keep you informed and assured your project is being managed with meticulous attention to detail
Along with our online project tracking tool, John and Rick are always ready to take your phone call. Remodeling may be our passion, but we’re most proud of the relationships we build with our clients.